CYCLING WHILE PREGNANT?

Hello mga ka-TAP! I'd been doong cycling since 4 years now. Bike to work and doing long rides every weekend of atleast 100km to 250km in one day! Pero lahat ng yon ay binawasan ko paunti unti the moment na malaman ko that I was pregnant for my second baby. πŸ₯° But when I did riding, I feel fine for the two of us and consider my 7kms bike to work as my pre-natal exercise and monitor my heart rate of atleast 140bpm average every ride. Hindi ko naman ito inaaraw araw. atleast 2-3 times a week. Though there are articles saying that is it fine to do cycling while pregnant (Like shared article below), For you mga ka-TAP? Is it really safe to do cycling while pregnant? Is there any mommy here who are also like me? Or any sporty activity? πŸ˜…πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ For now, I am at my 13 weeks, at hindi na muna ako nag bike ulit. I want to hear your thoughts about it mga ka-TAP, any comments will be accepted. Thank you Mommies! πŸ₯°πŸ’•#advicepls https://www.bicycling.com/training/a20034861/6-expert-tips-to-ride-safely-when-pregnant/

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I think okay naman po as long as kaya ng katawan mo. Parang magandang exercise nga rin sya. Parang walking lang. ☺️

3y ago

Yes Mommy. Good as walking din naman po. πŸ˜… Di nalang din po ako nadaan sa mga highway. Iniingatan din po wag masemplang.πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š