wuhan virus, should wear mask?

Should start wearing mask to protect or just be more careful?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more
VIP Member

Wearing mask plays only a small part in protecting yourself from the virus; the mouth is just one entry point. Imagine wearing masks all the time but not washing hands before touching your mouth and eyes... Do wash your hands, sanitize and maintain good hygiene e.g. bathe and change clothes often.

4y ago

Thanks

VIP Member

Yes, do wear a mask to protect yourself when going to crowded places. Viruses can be airborne so do wash your hands frequently or sanitise with an alcohol based hand sanitiser. Also, please wear a mask if you are feeling unwell, coughing or sneezing.

4y ago

Thanks

Super Mum

Yes of course! Not just Wuhan virus but the normal influenza too. My office already have 2 case of influenza. Pregnant women already have lower immunity, I would not risk it

4y ago

Thanks

Super Mum

I suggest wearing the mask and carrying hand sanitiser with you if you’re going out. The confirmed patients in Singapore have been round many parts of the country

4y ago

Thanks

VIP Member

Better be extra careful during this period of time. Do wear mask when going out and try to avoid crowded places whenever possible.

4y ago

Thanks

VIP Member

Yes, masks and sanitizer...Esp for kids and the older folks take care!

4y ago

Thanks

Remember to bring or buy hand sanitizer. Everywhere not safe.

Yes better to take precaution now, by wearing surgical mask

4y ago

Thanks

Yes, wear masks and sanitise and wash your hands regularly

4y ago

Thanks