Any pregnant mummies feel breathless when they wear surgical mask?

Breathless when wearing mask

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am out here to speed this good news to the entire world on how I got help from Dr Kachi a great lottery spell caster that will help you cast a lottery spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, I didn't believe lottery spell at first but as life got harder i decided to give a try, I spend so much money on tickets just to make sure I win. until the day I met Dr KACHI online, which so many people have talked good about, that he is very great when it comes to casting lottery spell, he told me the necessary things to do and behold it was like a magic, i won $20 Million Dollars Florida Powerball Double Play with the numbers Dr Kachi gave to me. his a really trustful person worthy and reliable, i am sharing this to you who have been finding it so hard to win the lottery, Thanks you Dr. Kachi who helped me contact email [email protected] OR Text Number and Call: +1 (209) 893-8075 Visit his Website: https://drkachispellcaster.wixsite.com/my-site

Read more
TapFluencer

I was like that the WHOLE of my pregnancy and bringing a portable fan didn’t even help. I was also sweating buckets even with BOTH fan and aircon on. My mask was always wet from my sweat and it made me even more breathless. It’s the hormones and your body is handling 2 heartbeats (yours and baby’s) so you’re like running a marathon for 9 months. My hormones slowly stabilized a week after delivery and I feel normal now (almost 2 months after delivery). Hang in there mommy!

Read more

I think all of us will feel breathless when wearing masks. Get those loose-fitting types. And when outdoors, remove your mask. Sometimes I’ll just cover my mouth instead of pulling it up above my nose cause I. REALLY. CAN’T. BREATHE.

me! sometimes I get breathless when I wear mask esp when I walk faster or climb stairs! I try to regulate my breathing when I feel breathless.. when I'm outdoors doing walks, I will take off my mask when there's not much ppl around.

Yes! Now more than ever that I'm in 3rd trimester. I always pull down my mask whenever walking outdoors/ eating / drinking etc. Really feel like I can't regulate my breath if I put it up all the way 😅

yes, same here. I'm week 31 now and if there are not many people around, I'll remove my mask outdoor. As i can't breathe properly with it on 😕

Yesssss esp with the Singapore’s humidity and heat 🥵 I actually spend a lot more time indoors during the day now. Haha

I can't put it continuously, remove every 5 min to breathe some air

yes!!!!! omg when I'm outdoor I will open my mask.

TapFluencer

yes I do....