Long or short hair?

Should we keep our hair long or short after giving birth/becoming a mummy?

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Its really up to your own preference! I did find shorter hair easier to manage, especially when you're already short of time doing everythig else. But I kept it at least long enough to tie up so that the hair doesn't get into baby's face and its easier to keep neat.

VIP Member

I lost alot of hair after give birth (TONS & TONS) I can even felt like I was going bald I was soooo scared n cut my hair short ... now my hair growth has became normal but having DANDRUFF ISSUES ... pheweew

Hey, It completely depends on your preference but keeping short hair will help in dealing with PP hair loss and with time hair fall also will come in control and then you can again keep long hair

VIP Member

If you have the time and can keep it neat...keep it long. Most times mummies cut their hair short or shoulder length just so to avoid over fussing and spending too much time.

Super Mum

I cut my hair shorter a couple of months before I delivered, then now I’m just leaving it alone. No time to cut anyway 🤣 My 4 month old keeps pulling my hair though

Had waist-length hair before pregnant but chopped it till shoulder length in last trimester. Now just maintain at shoulder length due to hair loss :(

I’ll want to cut short before delivery so it’s more cooling when doing confinement and not have to worry about not washing hair for a few days.

I’m quite hiao so I keep my hair Long.... later cut short hair then I look like a maid. My husb ltr run off to another zhabor HHAHA

VIP Member

Medium hair length for my case. Just tie it up if necessary. I would not prefer too short hair personally.

TapFluencer

I kept it long until the 3rd trimester then i snip it short, easier to maintain during confinement also.