Helper of Infant Care?

Should I employ a helper or send my 3 months old baby to an infant care? I do not receive much help from my parents. I am currently taking care of my own baby. I do not have much time to pump milk, settle my own meals and do house chores.

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally I would send to infant care. The stories of how helpers can mistreat babies are horrible. At least in infant care, there are other teachers/staff around at all times. However, if you have the means, maybe can hire helper too just for house chores?

Between the 2, i would go for infant care. You can be assured of their safety and well-being as they are taken care by certified educators.

VIP Member

If u r not working. U can get helper to do house wk n u can look after your child. If u r working, can put infant care

Both are fine depending on your preference, however need to find a helper who is experienced and genuinely care

i am same as you, me and husband decide to get a helper (with experience in dealing newborn i/o infant care.)

VIP Member

Get a helper. At least you around to see yr baby growing up. Helper can help with house chores

I think having a helper is a better option as that way, you have the kid with you most of the times :)

Prefer infant care as u dunno whether the helper u employ can take care of baby

I think infant care is more reliable than helper but will fall sick more often

VIP Member

if you're working, infant care would be better. otherwise, I'd prefer helper.