Permission

Should grandparents let the parents know where they bringing their lo even if is just downstairs for awhile? Or am i too sensitive

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If grandparents are taking care or looking after of baby to help you out as well then dont take it too heart. It is also good for babies so have some fresh air. But of course if you know that the downstairs like pollution and smoking then maybe talk to the grandparenta

Erm if just downstairs I Guess I am ok It’s grandparents after all They can’t be calling you when u at work to tell u that unless that’s what you want. I mean u trust them to look after ur LO Why can’t they just bring downstairs for awhile

Read more
VIP Member

They should at least inform but sometimes I don't really take it to the heart. Normally, when I woke up my lo always went missing from her crib cause my mom always bring her out without my knowledge. I keep it cool, it's okay

Hey, I think it really depends on your understanding with the in-laws. For me I think they really don't need to tell me everytime as there is mutual understanding

VIP Member

Yes they should definitely let us know! And no you're not too sensitive. Let them know your preference so that everyone is on the same page

TapFluencer

Yep at least inform. There was a news some time back that the child and grandparent went missing. Luckily they were found.

need need to ask permission before doing something even is gives the grandchild water. because we are the parents

TapFluencer

It would be nice of them to at least give you heads up. You can gently tell them to tell you so you know

I think its basic courtesy to just inform. A simple text would be fine.

Super Mum

I think they should let you know. You’re the parent, after all