hubby reaction when he know u pregnant?

Can share what is ur hubby reaction when he know u r pregnant? I do the test at early morning.. I show him the test kit and tell him the result... He very calm and ask me issit accurate... Then he went to work ...lol not as per my expectations

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I'm conceiving for the first time and my hubby asked me "You mean you dont know you're pregnant?" I was just 7 days late. And yup same as you no reactions. Once I confirmed from doctor he said he thought I wasnt. Same goes to our both side parents. They are happy but not in joy which made me sad. But my friends and colleagues was jumping in joy. So cheer up slowly they will get into the momentum=)

Read more

My hubby was super excited while I do not have any reaction after seeing the 2 lines. He even announced to all his extended family (few days after the first test) during a hari raya gathering which also happens to be his birthday. So it was a triple celebration for him! He was also the one who announced to my family on the last day of Ramadan.

Read more
2y ago

Tats good ! At least ur husband cares for you 
 for me i got scolding for not telling him tat i told my side 
 when i told him i was pregnant he jus has no reaction n dun care abt what i went thru 
 he say is still early n i tell for wat 
 for me i can understand ur husband is very happy that he cnt wait to share the news .. congrats to ur pregnancy đŸ€ČđŸ»đŸ„°

Maybe your hubby was caught in surprise and doesn’t know how to react :) I am sure he is very excited and happy to hear about the good news :) Hubby and myself were very excited when my pregnancy was confirm because we have been waited/looking forward to have our little one for about 7 years :)

Read more
5y ago

Thank you! LO is 21 months now :) Congrats to you too and enjoy your pregnancy and motherhood! :)

VIP Member

Hahaha same. He showed no emotion. So made me abit upaet thinkin he's not happy. But after the 6th kit that we tested with the last one tested infront of his eyes, then a wide grin appeared. Hahaha cuz we have always tot we wun get to be pregnant. But God is great!

Same! He thought it was a joke and asked is the kit accurate then he just continue using his phone haha. It took him a day to sink in and finally realize we are going to have a baby!

VIP Member

My hubby was excited and quickly took his phone to take photo of the pregnancy kit. After the excitement, out of the sudden, he asked me “what’s next” lol!

My hub is very excited . And I can’t believe it and been used up 5 pregnancy kit to test if it’s positive while waiting for the gynae appointment .

My husband acted all cool about it. Gave a blank face and asked me to check again the next day. Thought he will jumping for joy too. But nope. 😅

5y ago

Ya I also tot at least he will hug me or something.. but he just too calm

my hubby doesnt believe and we go polyclinic to take the test again... he is happy aftr the doctor confirm my pregnancy positive 😊

My hubby was more excited than me and kept smiling non-stop, and was telling me to book appointment for scans and supplements.