Reveal of pregnancy to family

Sorry can i ask issit normal that husband dun cr abt your pregnancy and when u tell ur side he gets very upset … but he didnt even bother evn in the first place and all i need to do is by myself … even till today i am how many weeks pregnant he also dunt knw … 🥺

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m sorry that you’re going through this..was it an unplanned pregnancy? If yes, maybe thats the reason why he shows no interest. Talked to him about it! Do you have any history of miscarriage? Maybe thats the reason why he got upset when you tell others about the pregnancy because he is scared it didnt make it. He show no interest maybe cos he dont want to put hopes in fear of previous miscarriage. Talked to him too! Communication is the key! Dont stressed yourself up okay! My hubby didnt remember how many weeks im pregnant.. he do remember by months but sometimes forget also 🤣🫢

Read more

is it not planned pregnancy or he is still in shock of the pregnancy ? my husband and myself took a couple weeks to accept the fact we have a baby inside me because we have been through alot for this good news..

VIP Member

Sorry to hear that. Do you know why is he acting this way? Is it not planned? Maybe have a good talk with him! As for how far along, I think guys are generally just bad with dates. 😂 All the best!