Is it safe to leave your children at the active fun play area? Specifically at Megamall?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

If your child is still a toddler, I would advise that you still accompany him/her. We've been there several times and I always accompany my child inside the play house. I noticed that there are a lot of bigger kids who might accidentally push or hurt smaller kids, so it would still be better if you keep them safe at all times. For bigger kids, I guess it's okay for parents/guardians to stay out of the play area but still be cautious of what activities they do.

Magbasa pa

I suggest NO.. In my experience I left my kids in the play area,I'm just 2 stall away from them and when I get back they're gone.I was horrified when I saw them outside the mall.The staff said that their time is out that's why they let the kids go out to give way for another children whose waiting for their turn..

Magbasa pa

How old is your child po? Me, I have a toddler po and I still accompany her inside. I wont be at ease roaming arounf the mall knowing that she's there all by herself. Yes may bantay ung fun play area pero at times sa dami ng bata there might still a chance na di maasikaso. So, it would be better i-depende niyo po sa age. :)

Magbasa pa
8y ago

welcome po. Hirap na po kasi sa panahon ngayon, di po dapat tayo agad magtiwala lalo kung anak naten ang pinag uusapan hehe :)

No. I know someone whose kid was not in the play area when she got back. They said that the kid wanted to go to the restroom so they let her out. Good thing they were able to locate the kid in the nearby restroom.

Definitely no. In my time when i was a child, pag iniwan ako most likely nangyayari is naaksidente ako either nauuntog or na tutuklapan ng kuko or anything. So i dont recommend that kasi baka mamaya may mangyari

It's best to still accompany the kids most especially if they're in a public place. You'll never know when there might be an accident or emergency. Always have fun but still safe.

I wouldn't recommend leaving your child unsupervised especially if there might be an emergency. Better to be safe than sorry :)

Without a guardian, definitely no. It's never safe to leave kids in a play area basta walang kasamang bantay.

no.. not all the attendants can give proper attention to the kids at play area.

I definitely wont...it doesn't matter what age, i wont feel at ease...