Any recommendation for diapers for babies who r very active? I have tried mamypoko, Pampers & huggies. Poo leaks from e back... I think it is due to active movements of baby. Tired of washing up e poo from baby's clothings, bedsheets & waterproof beddings.. I chose pampers cos e back of e pampers is quite high up. Huggies oso. I thot it can prevent leakage from e back but cant!!

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Aeryn, I agree with most mommies here that Moony & Merries are great. Diapers are really hits n misses. I used to buy Moony (damn cute pooh designs; great absorbency)...then chanced upon Merries promotion n realised Merries is great too. Sheng Siong having promotion now. 2 pkts for $40.90 - til end Dec. :)

Read more
7y ago

I requested for merries tape diapers sample. When i used it, it happens tat baby does not poop during tat period.. So it is really difficult to see if it works well for baby..

When placing the diaper under baby's bottom, make sure you pull the diaper high enough to prevent leakage. Raise the back portion slightly higher than the front portion and then fasten the tape diagonally downwards. I also upsize the diaper. I tried OffSpring which got good absorption but price on high side

Read more

Moony and merries are the best! I've tried everything on the market - Huggies, Drypers, Mamy Poko, Pampers, Goon.. but all didn't work out for us. Yes you should try pants as well! Super easy for an active baby!

Yikes, what about drypers, and yes moony as well. Also the size? You should try pants bear in mind that pants do not hold pee for long hours .

VIP Member

Moony and merries? Have you tried Pull up pants version? Their waist rubber are usually tighter then tape diapers. Poo will not leak that easily

7y ago

Alrite. I will give it a try. Thank u!

VIP Member

Moony/Mamy Poko Airfit seems to be taller. Maybe try pants type? The band for the pants makes it more secure.

VIP Member

I used mamy poko extra dry pants. Works well on my baby esp at night. No leakage and so far so gooood

I am using Drypers for my girl. So far no issues though she's very active during the day

I tried many brand and find Merries is da best. Soft

VIP Member

I like Huggies gold, work well and can hold longer