Wad is one item which mummies/daddies feel tat u hv bought it worthwhile? Lucky we bought playmat! Thot tat we r oni using it to protect our tiles from toys! Now tat baby can flip, we cant leave him on e mattress (on e floor) anymore. So now i can leave my baby on e playmat to play by himself without worrying too much when i do my housewrk!

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Definitely baby carrier! Baby carrier is the only item that i’ve used since baby was a newborn until now, 26 months old. If you haven’t gotten your baby carrier, you can consider getting 1 during the baby fair this weekend. Better deals ◡̈ You can take a look at this anoona carrier. It’s a soft structured, ergonomic carrier. And it’s cheaper than other brands in the market. https://babyfair.supermom.com.sg/baby-fair-aug-2018-singapore-expo-seafoam.html

Read more

Carrier and playmat was the best investment. Playmat is pretty expensive so I got a hand me down from my cousin only when my gal was 9mo. Before that she was on the bed most of the time. Carrier is very useful. Stroller to me as well

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22903)

Babywearing keeps you handsfree while knowing baby is safe! After 6 mths old can even do back carry to ensure you have space and better range of motion to handle housework, cooking and your own meals !

A good playmat is definitely my best investment!! my playmat lasted me over 3 kids and is now 6 years old... still going strong, looks as good as new and I use it everyday!

Baby cot and baby walker.. Now that he is starting to crawl around the walker is the best, cause i can know where he go when he accidently presses the song button..

You won't believe it but the anklet helps alot. The tingling from the bell on the anklet lets me know where baby is.

We bought a playpen so tt we can keep her inside whilst we do our stuff... very useful.

Lots, actually! Cot, stroller, baby clothes, sterilizer, milk bottles and many more!

Rayqueen's steriliser. It saved so much work!