Dads and mums need an advised,

My wife i giving birth in July, but confused which brand of pampers to buy.I have researched brand like pampers,huggies,Mamypoko but still unsure which is suitable. I scared that my newborn baby to have rashes...? *Ps: 1st time becoming father

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Try to get freebies from all the different brands. Different babies have different preference, a brand that worked for others may not work for your baby. For example, a lot of ppl recommended peekapoo to me but it always caused leakage. After comparing with all the brands, I realised it's because baby's hip is wider hence more butt area, so peekapoo cannot cover properly. Rascal & friends is the only brand that worked for my baby. Also, please buy mustela barrier cream for your baby and use every single time you change diaper for the first 2 months, and then once in the morning and once at night after that. My baby now 4.5 months, has never gotten any diaper rashes before. Good luck!!

Read more
VIP Member

Mamy poko, pampers and merries are good. Basically japanese brand. For newborn usually wont have rashes as u change every 2 hrs. Until they grow bigger like 2 months then they use diapers longer. Thats when u need to trail and see how it works on your LO. Every LO is different. Some can use a certain brand while others may be allergic to it. Every parent go through trial and error so don't worry!

Read more

U can get samples from diffirent brand to try first. I believed (some) hospital also provide a pack of diapers when ur wife give birth can try if tat will be suitable for your baby. If not try those samples from diffirent company which offer free samples. Anyway diapers are easy accessible from the supermarkets..

Read more
Super Mum

We've used mamypoko and peekapoo

VIP Member

Go malaysia buy...genki is a nice brand

VIP Member

Mamypoko and Peekapoo are good

Thanks