Offspring not a good diaper?

During pregnancy when i went to JB i stocked up quite alot of offspring diapers NB & S, as alot of mummies raved about it and most say the smell of pee or poo does reek. However when i used on my baby most of the time the smell comes out be it pee or poo. And also few times poo came out from the back. Just curious Am i the only one who thinks the brand is not as good as “advertised”? I find huggies naturemade a little better.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

eek. i love offspring (not the price) because its safe ish. most other diapers ive tried have a lot of chemicals for the wetness indicator, for the odour masking, and some even have fragrance! plus my baby has pretty bad eczema so avoiding chemicals and fragrance is prevention number one. even if u dont have skin issues, our skin absorbs a lot of stuff all the time passively so theres that. Otherwise i like my merries too. Also blowouts happen from pressure. My baby likes to poop while facing forward sitting so things just get squeezed out front or back even for both brands. And volume of poop and pee combined almost always cause a blowout even when upsized. so honestly everything sucks la. our diaper hygiene is always changing every two to three hours (at a price duh) but reducing probability of blowouts, rashes etc. Maybe i should try huggies naturemade haha

Read more

I got free samples and didn't like them too. My boy had been using Huggies Nature made since NB till now at 2 years old. So far it's good but now that he's older, it sometimes leaked at night so I we put on night diapers for him. Day time is fine.

I’ve personally tried offsprings and R&F, both super raved but I really dislike both. Don’t say the leak, the pee smell is terrible. Ended up switched back to Huggies naturemade. No leaks and no pee smell issues.

you can also get the huggies airsoft from jb. is cheaper than huggies naturemade, but it is very good. go to the little genius mall. cheaper.

I tried offspring so far so good on LO. No diaper rash and it can hold longer than huggies i feel

we tried offspring and didn't like it. baby gets diaper rash. Merries and huggies are better

yep i've tried offspring and didnt like it. currently using mamypoko airfit!