Sorry, just had to vent out, anyone experienced the same before?

Recently I had to go back to work after my maternity leave. I try to Wfh when possible. I got a helper to help out with things in the house and baby as I will also need to work and do my job. there are times where I can just take few minutes break to change his diaper and would like to feed him after working hours. However, my helper seems to be so attached to my baby that she wants to feed, change diapers, put baby to sleep. I've already told her I would like to spend time with my baby especially after work and weekends to bond with my baby as well. I am grateful that she is taking care of my baby well however I just wish she could be understanding as well to let me bond with my own child. It's good for me also after a stressful day at work, to have some time with my own child without inteference. Sorry just had to vent about it as I feel a bit upset. Anyone else had this experience before? 🙂

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

your baby is super loved 💗 besides trying to help out wherever possible, hope your helper will also come to understand you wanting time alone with your child 💕

12mo ago

Yes she is a good person. Will definitely speak to her and hopefully we can both understand each other better. Thank you 🤗