Smart or happy

Would you rather your kids be smart or happy?

238 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE CONTACT DR [email protected] or WhatsApp +2348151806720 / FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/Ifadesolutionspellcaster Am sorry for putting this on the net but I have to. I will forever be indebted to DR,IFADE for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for another woman for 6 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to DR,IFADE. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lot about false spell caster but I put my doubts behind me because I was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after 6 months of broken marriage and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialized in lottery spells, promotion spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with DR,IFADE now, his email: [email protected] or WhatsApp number: + 2348151806720 / FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/Ifadesolutionspellcaster

Read more

My name is Lisa Oney. I am from Florida,USA. I want to thank Dr AKHIGBE for helping me to bring back my ex lover. I watched someone on YOUTUBE who testified about what he has done for her, bringing back her lost husband and helping her to win the America Lottery with his powerful spell. She gave out his email address and I contacted him instantly. He told me everything will be OKAY, and I am saying to everyone here that my heart desires is back to my life. Now we are getting married very soon. Thank you so much Dr AKHIGBE, may God continue to empower you to help people like us. You can contact him through his email address ( [email protected]) you can also call OR WhatsApp him on +2349021374574. My co-worker who also watched the testimonies video was helped by Dr AKHIGBE He helped him to win the American Powerball Jackpot worth $980,000.00usd. with his powerful spell he gave him the win numbers.May God continue to empower you more and more so you will never stop helping People to be happy again. Thanks Dr AKHIGBE.

Read more

My name is Lisa Oney. I am from Florida,USA. I want to thank Dr AKHIGBE for helping me to bring back my ex lover. I watched someone on YOUTUBE who testified about what he has done for her, bringing back her lost husband and helping her to win the America Lottery with his powerful spell. She gave out his email address and I contacted him instantly. He told me everything will be OKAY, and I am saying to everyone here that my heart desires is back to my life. Now we are getting married very soon. Thank you so much Dr AKHIGBE, may God continue to empower you to help people like us. You can contact him through his email address ( [email protected]) you can also call OR WhatsApp him on +2349021374574. My co-worker who also watched the testimonies video was helped by Dr AKHIGBE He helped him to win the American Powerball Jackpot worth $980,000.00usd. with his powerful spell he gave him the win numbers.May God continue to empower you more and more so you will never stop helping People to be happy again. Thanks Dr AKHIGBE.

Read more

LOTTERY JACKPOT Straight away after Dr Odin cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the spell. This spell change my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won 1.300.000 million pounds. Your Lottery spell made wonders, I can't believe it. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me.”I am eternally grateful for the lottery spell. Dr..Odin did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number: email or whatsapp ([email protected]  ) whatsap +393511788587 

Read more

Ekspedisi alat berat Ekspedisi alat berat surabaya Jasa Ekspedisi Surabaya Pengiriman alat berat kalimantan Ekspedisi jasa pengiriman sulawesi ekspedisi sulawesi Jasa pengiriman alat berat sulawesi Ekspedisi jasa pengiriman alat berat Jual Beli Besi Beton Besi Beton Di surabaya Besi Beton Murah Harga Besi Beton Besi beton Murah di surabaya Jual Besi Beton Surabaya Promo Besi Beton Jual Beli Kontainer Kontainer Murah Jual kontainer Modifikasi Harga kontaner modifikasi Jual kontainer baru dan bekas Jual kontainer untuk office Jual kontainer untuk outlet dan caffe

Read more

Happy happy happy. Every kid only has one childhood, let kids play (and learn). That's my guiding principle when I select the type of enrichment classes to send my boy to. It has to be something that seeks to 'enrich' interests, something he wants to do, he looks forward to the class and comes out of every class smiling and telling me all that happened in class - happily.

Read more

my oldest has an intellectual disability, and though he is happy he doesn't understand why his friends or some family don't want to be around him. he is on the immature side for his age as well. I think we all hope for both, but some are left with one. I hope he grows and knows he is smart in his own ways but I want him to be happy.

Read more

If i have to choose one, ill go with happy. Whats the point of being smart and having the riches of the world when we are unhappy. Simplicity and happiness prevails everything else. Everyone can lead a life of riches, how many can lead a life of simplicity and be happy and contented with that. I tried and i failed.

Read more

Happiness over smarts, anytime. If they were smart, that would only make me happy :) and that too, just a myopic view on what I think can make me happy. What is most crucial is that my kids know that no matter how they perform academically, it doesn't really mean much in the bigger scheme of things.

Off course both.. ! Every happy baby will be more smarter one..because I believe in proverb called ( early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise) I give my baby perfect diet and perfect sleep so that she will be happy and at the same time she will be more active and smart...!