How can I teach my kids to be smart about strangers?

Can you share tips for both face to face and online situations? #advicepls #pleasehelp

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Explain that a stranger is someone they don't know. It's essential to clarify that not all strangers are necessarily dangerous, but they should still be cautious. Relax by playing Rocket Queen https://rocketqueengame.online/ if you are tired of working with your kids. Trust Their Instincts: Teach your kids to trust their gut feelings. If something doesn't feel right, they should remove themselves from the situation and seek help. Personal Information: Instruct them not to share personal information like their name, address, school, or phone number with strangers. Role-Playing: Practice scenarios where they might encounter strangers, like asking for directions or help finding a lost pet. Teach them how to respond assertively without revealing personal information. Safe Adults: Help your children identify "safe adults" – people they can trust if they're lost or feel threatened. This could include parents, teachers, police officers, or security personnel. Know Emergency Numbers: Make sure your children know how to dial emergency numbers like 911 and when to use them. Online Safety: Teach them about online safety, including not sharing personal information, not meeting people they've only met online, and reporting any inappropriate messages or content. Monitoring Online Activity: Keep an eye on your child's online activities and friends. Set parental controls and discuss responsible internet use.

Read more

Hi! I know how hard it is to raise kids and sometimes you want to cheer yourself up and take a break from the kids. So you should try downloading at https://luckyjetonline.com/download-lucky-jet-app/ and play lucky jet online game! This is a great game to take a break from everyday life. You will get unforgettable emotions while playing it. I'm glad I can give you a chance to take a break from everything! Good luck to you with it!

Read more
Super Mum