Smart phones and kids

Hey fellow parents At what age would you allow your child to have a smartphone?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My name is Lisa Oney. I am from Florida,USA. I want to thank Dr AKHIGBE for helping me to bring back my ex lover. I watched someone on YOUTUBE who testified about what he has done for her, bringing back her lost husband and helping her to win the America Lottery with his powerful spell. She gave out his email address and I contacted him instantly. He told me everything will be OKAY, and I am saying to everyone here that my heart desires is back to my life. Now we are getting married very soon. Thank you so much Dr AKHIGBE, may God continue to empower you to help people like us. You can contact him through his email address ( [email protected]) you can also call OR WhatsApp him on +2349021374574. My co-worker who also watched the testimonies video was helped by Dr AKHIGBE He helped him to win the American Powerball Jackpot worth $980,000.00usd. with his powerful spell he gave him the win numbers.May God continue to empower you more and more so you will never stop helping People to be happy again. Thanks Dr AKHIGBE.

Read more

When they first started using public transport to go to school and activities. 9 for one kid and 12 for the other. The difference in ages between my kids taking public transport reflected both the location of their schools as well as their i individual level of confidence and street smarts. In both cases the phone were very locked down so they generally only had access to phone, messages and WhatsApp (which we monitored) and utilities like calculator, timer, dictionaries etc.

Read more

7 coz Primary 1 The idea is to reach how to moderately use the phone and not be addicted

When they’re old enough to be responsible.

TapFluencer

probably when they need to use in school

9 Yr old to own his own phone.

VIP Member

Not until secondary sch

TapFluencer

still thinking about it

VIP Member

after 12 onwards

VIP Member

13 years old(: