Would you rather sleep beside your spouse or beside your baby?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I have a 2 y/o baby and he is very clingy to me. Come bedtime, he kicks his dad off the bed or would ask him to roll over away from him. What I do is I sleep between him and his dad. This is to ensure me and hubby still have our own time and physical contact, by sleeping beside each other, while baby gets a good night's sleep. However with this, I also have to think of a way for my son to get closer to his dad and so I let them sleep alone in the afternoon.

Magbasa pa

It's different for everyone. There are days when you just want to cuddle with your significant other, while some days you want to be with your baby. The important things is to make sure both of them get enough of your attention.

I love cuddling with my babies but at the end of the day, my tired husband needs some cuddle too. It's one way of balancing the mom-wife responsibility for me so, I'd go for hubby

VIP Member

My baby is 7 months and he still direct feed, so as much as I want to just sleep with my husband, we all sleep together. Co-sleeping works best for us so far. :)

Because my baby kicks when she sleeps and still wakes up 1-2 times a night, I'd say my husband! haha. I've gotten used to the snoring anyway.

wherever my baby is feeding 😝 between them or beside my baby . 💕 coz I'm switching places while bfeeding

Depends on the mood but in most cases, beside my son because I'm addicted to our bedtime story sesh :)

How I wish I can sleep in the middle of them too. But most of the time my kid's in the middle

since my hubby is an ofw whenever he's on vacation we all sleep together.

Between them.. i have 4 months old baby boy.. we co sleep..