Just for rant. I got a Husband who is a petty guy. He says that's everything he say he want do for our lo, I say can't.. is because I know our lo's pattern more than he does because he Everyday work will late in the night then came home and even weekend doesn't help to take care yet he still say everything he want to do I say can't like making our lo sleep when our lo just woke up 2hrs ago with about 3hrs of afternoon nap and half an hour of a train ride nap.. And alternate Saturday I have to work , and Saturday is the time for our lo go back to my own parent house so is it correct for me to stay a night on Friday whenever I have work? So I don't have to rush back my house to bring out lo back to my own parent house. If I have to do this way, half of my Saturday is already gone. Isn't it good for my mil to have a rest on weekend since she is taking care of our lo During weekday and somemore Everyday night she does have a work to attend.. I seriously find my Husband a mummy boy seriously. Even Sunday is a family day for ourselves, he tend to want go find his family instead of having to spend sometimes with us.. he also doesnt want bother our lo when he was with his family because he thinks that only his Mom can take care of our lo... because he is like the same as my sil. My sil can also just leave her child with my mil and don't bother about them.. that's why he can learn this pattern. And for me, I will never because our lo is my precious. Even whenever our lo went back to my own parent house, also in the one who is taking care with sometimes my mom help... if so, why would I want to work office hours to spend time on weekend for our small family? Sigh.. I really can't take it with him anymore...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

thanks