Blood boil ranting ahead

Everytime my husband and i have the occasion or milestone. He always give me problem. He shift my girl pillow that directly facing the door, and i shift back unknowingly AND HE START to GIVE ME AN ATTITUDE. so i ask why do he need to raise is voice, he ended up got triggered and quarrel w me lol FOR STUPID THING. ok nvm he went bk to inlaw house, he blame the whole shit on me. he MENTION DIVORCE JUST BCUS HE STRESS. LOL. Just because HE THINK i have been constantly scolding our LO. He didnt even know why i scolded her at the first place and sometime he didnt approach to help. each time i felt bad and apologise to her because i couldn't control my emotions as im been tense and stress and tired. Most of the time when im trying to make her sleep because she just tired and doesnt want to sleep keep throwing fuss no matter what i did and i got so frustrated and dk what she wants so my temper came out abit. IDK IF ANY MUMMIES CAN RELATE. DUDE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT OUR LO WANT AND IM THE ONE TEACHIBG MY LO AS WELL AND GUESS WHAT MY HUSBAND SAY? "YOU JUST NEED TO TAKE CARE OF HER" Dude think that TAKING CARE OF A CHILD IS EASIER THAN WORK. I ask him go take care he rejected me. CONTRADICT???? & IN ALL THE FIGHT IM TELLING HIM THE FACTS AND TRUTH, HE ENDED UP BLAME THE PACIFER FOR MAKING HIM IRRITATED AND CONTINUE TO THINK I SCOLD OUR LO IS MAKING HIM LOSE PAITENCE HE SAY HE DW TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE BECAUSE IT ISNT GOING ANYWHERE WHEN HE CANT ACCEPT HIS WRONG. Dude think that he deserve a praise because hes help tc LO when its his fking job. dude got his stress relieve and can goout whatever he want while i have to take care of LO everyday. So u think why i wont get so angry? He think marrriage is a joke? i been staying in his life because of what he fail in life im been pushing him up and giving him motivation and this is what he say to me lol

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Relax momma, im pretty sure everyone goes through the same thing one way or another. Let's start on LO and you. I get frustrated with mine all the time, constantly not wanting to eat, constantly not wanting to take naps or showers, however with all that i try really hard to control my temper and to top that i have hyperthyroidism so that gets my hormones all over the shop! I did alot of research on how to deal with LO especially when they start to test boundaries. Make everything fun and engaging, from showering to brushing teeth. Im currently working on meals (making it more fun and tasty for him). Always be calm but firm. Also time out ( depends on age) Put LO in the corner away from his or her fav toys or ipad. For 3 min. After that tell LO that they cant do that again. Give LO big hugs and kisses. Find out why she dont want to sleep, could be too long nap time, tummy ache, too tired, too long screentime. All this is a factor. Alot of things are in their tiny brain, sometimes they get overwhelmed. Use calming essential oils on their sole of the feet and use socks, apply on spine. Give her a little massage. Read a story before bed. I managed to figure all this out through trial and error too. It will take time but once you know the route of the problem, u will be able to figure it out. The most important is for YOU to stay calm. Find time for ME TIME, It's very imortant!! Take a step at a time. Perhaps talk to hubs. Find out wat kind of stress he is going through at home or at work. Dont judge him, let him say what he needs to. He is totally clueless im sure, hence the stress. Try not to fix him but inturn fix yourself on how you accept change and circumstances. Share with him what you have been doing to cope with stress etc. Go for therapy if need be. I really hope things will work out well for u and family. Stay positive ok!

Read more