Damn pissed off

My MIL death anniversary is coming up every year we pray on the actual day at my house as my MIL's tablet is placed at my house, as part of Chinese tradition suddenly this year my husband's siblings play pattern say pray on the weekend before actual day. Then I have no choice but to agree even though I really dun think we should do it. Then suddenly today few days before say they want to pray on actual day. And he say he won't be taking leave on actual day so I also don't need to be at home to pray. He will just pass our house keys to his siblings. I am very pissed off and mentioned that I don't like people changing plans. And he say I never ask u go and pray,if you don't like I can ask them all don't come our house and pray(then in the end I will sure be the one be blamed by his family). And he say since u no need pray why you have to find trouble now? I am like wth is your siblings play pattern not me and now you say I find trouble. And this is not the first time they want to change date for praying always agree then change last minute then change again. They think I very free. I need to work and take care of my child. Somemore this is my house I got no say in this??? Omg...really needed to vent if not will go crazy.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Omg this type of people… Hang in there mom. This shld be the least of ur concerns. If me i throw my husband out also 🤣