Rant + advice needed... How can I ask my hubby to have patient with his kids? My son is 3 years old. As all three year old he is mischievous and curious, many whys, what's, etc. My hb have no patience to entertain him. He will ignore and shout loudly to ask him to dun disturb him. Basically give him a black face. I tried talking to him. He just brushed it aside and start quarrel with me. Say he very bz with work, his hp nv left his hands. Me on the other end. My work can nv be finish. I'm a shm btw. He nv reali helps with hse work and will only move when I ask him to, or when he notice my face change to black. If I tell him all these we will end up quarreling. I just hope he will have more patience towards the kids as he complained they are not close to him.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is something bothering your husband? Growing up, my dad was always busy and flying around due to work but whenever he gets a break, he is always fun, always lovely to me, my siblings and my mom. I reckon something must be bothering your husband. Have you stopped to ask him about work? Men like to keep to themselves alot and sometimes, it's ego or pride that keeps them from talking much. The grass is always greener on the other side. You may think that your job never ends and he thinks you have it easy as a SAHM. Sit down just the 2 of you and talk things out. Really think there's more to your husband than he lets on. Take care!

Read more