Help needed.

People, need your opinion. Found out that my mil had been carrying my 1mth+ baby by holding her armpit up and she tends to kiss my baby face too. How should I go about telling her not to do all these as all these actions witness by my mum.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just tell her nicely that ur lo neck is not fully developed so if she wanna carry by the armpits do hold onto her neck area to avoid being shaken.. For the kissing part just say lo immunity is not good so try to avoid kissing her for this period wait til her immune system is better and is not so prone of diseases then we wont stop you.. Something like that.. Is just telling you and not being rude.. Otherwise have ur hubs to let her know(she is his mother he should know how to talk to her)

Read more

I won't tell my husband to tell my mil. My husband will think that I am finding fault with both of them. So I have learnt to either tell my mil things nicely, or comment indirectly when it is happening right Infront of me. Or if your hubby has any siblings who are able to bring the message nicely to your mil then use that sibling to help you.

Read more

Hi, Please talk to your husband about this. He should be able to talk to your MIL then

It’s best if you see it and tell it to your husband

VIP Member

Best to ask your husband to tell your mil not to do that.

How about witness it urself and then tell ur husband?

Super Mum

Your husband is probably the best person to tell her...

4y ago

But if I tell my husband, he will thinks that my mum "sabotage" it and I scare he will think that way too.

Mil issue only your Husband can talk to her

VIP Member

Get your hubby to talk to MIL