What should I do? ?

For the past few months, my world is a living hell. I found out that my husband had been cheating my money (claimed to be paying off his huge gambling debts outside, I actually helped him to pay close to 70k). But actually he is spending on drugs/girls/gambling/feeding his worldly lifestyle. I have given him many chances to change before. He is currently in rehab now and I have given up on him but I’m not ready to be a single parent based on financial and mentally. I have 2 young kids and is still paying off our debts for renovation loan. Do you think I should divorce and go for shared custody (his family will only help out if it’s shared custody) or I should stay in the marriage for the kids but lead a separate life with him?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Many acquaintances had a problem with alcohol, so the demand for drug treatment and recovery services has led to a rapid growth in the number of private alcohol rehabilitation centers. But I would advise you to pay attention to https://www.abbeycarefoundation.com/alcohol/alcohol-rehab/private-alcohol-rehab-what-to-beware/ , 2 of my friends were treated there and quite successfully.

Read more