Other people say baby can help save failing relationship. But I dun get it. To me is got baby become worth. As can say my husband doesn't like kids. Always like to throw to his mum side to take care. But I doesn't like his mum side to take care. Cos they will keep carry the baby . can carry up to 2/3 hr if baby dun sleep. I know elderly like baby. But this is too much. And I have no right to say them. If I say them. My husband will quarrel with me. I'm alone taking care baby. But when going back my mother in law house. My lo come back doesn't want to sleep. Keep crying non stop. Just wan to be carried. I'm really tired of this. And husband saw and he doesn't want to care.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there. Baby can never save a relationship - even if it does, it's a superficial saving which will still crumble. It adds stress to the relationship which only can be handled by 2 persons or it will bring out the issues between the 2 person. If ur relationship is failing - I will strongly suggest that u see a family counselor for the sake of ur marriage, and for ur family and for baby to have a complete home. U shld have a good talk w ur husband and best mediated w a neutral party I think it is ok for u to remind or voice ur opinion after all u are the mother of ur child which give u 50% rights at least? But tell it in a nice and casual way. Husband will quarrel if tone is not right. I will also say husband that he shld help me look after baby or carry if he doesn't want me to ask his parents not to carry. Baby doesn't want to sleep is common. I look after baby myself also the same. In the mean time if really cannot, I will encourage u to babywear baby in a ring sling or soft structured carrier (maduca, ergo, Tula etc brands) or a wrap so that u can still carry but not so tired - u will have hands free and baby will feel secure on u - easier to sleep too

Read more