Other people say baby can help save failing relationship. But I dun get it. To me is got baby become worth. As can say my husband doesn't like kids. Always like to throw to his mum side to take care. But I doesn't like his mum side to take care. Cos they will keep carry the baby . can carry up to 2/3 hr if baby dun sleep. I know elderly like baby. But this is too much. And I have no right to say them. If I say them. My husband will quarrel with me. I'm alone taking care baby. But when going back my mother in law house. My lo come back doesn't want to sleep. Keep crying non stop. Just wan to be carried. I'm really tired of this. And husband saw and he doesn't want to care.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Having a baby doesn't improve a relationship, mostly when it's unplanned (from what I observed). Because mine was unplanned too and now me and my hub's relationship is going beyond downhill, but we were fine before I gave birth. Basically he's giving me hell and isn't going to stop. So if you think that you still can tolerate more of it until it gets better (if in general your hub isn't a scheming or nasty person by nature), go for it. And of course you do have all the rights to let them know how you feel about the excessive carrying, just try talking to them nicely. Take care!

Read more