its ok isnt it?

is it ok to stop breastfeeding my first born at only 1month 3 weeks? am afraid of bad comments on stopping..

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

The ones who give bad comments can do the breastfeeding for you. It is your decision and you do what you feel is best:) don’t let anyone hurt you because of this. Not breastfeeding doesn’t make you any less of a mother, and it doesn’t mean you love your baby any less. Thank you for persevering for almost 2 months. It’s not easy:)

Read more

i stopped direct bf at day 5 and pump till baby 1month. from then onwards, full fm. i dont really care what others say bc i know my own body and limits. ppl can say wtv they want but the one gg thru it is us. different mummies, different experiences. do what you think its good for your sanity. fm is not that bad as what ppl say. jiayou mummy

Read more

i stopped breast feeding at 3 weeks because engorgement was terrible & i dont regret. i had more time to sleep than waking up at night needing to pump or latch plus feeling the pain of my nipple. my baby is on FM now. he js doing fine.

TapFluencer

U have the right to decide whether you wish to continue breastfeeding or not. Nobody should be telling what to do or not to do. Ignore all comments. Most importantly, baby and mummy is happy. That’s what matters. You do you :)

Yes, its ok. though recommended is 6months is above, but stressing over BF-ing isnt good for both yourself and baby (: formula milk is equally beneficial as well☺️

I stopped after 2 months of breastfeeding and she is fully on FM till today. So as long as your baby is healthy and growing well each day.

You can stop breastfeeding at anytime you want if you can’t anymore . It’s not a big issue .

may be you have fair reason to do so. but if you can, try to breastfeed your baby.

TapFluencer

depend on yourself. definitely best is to bf for at least 6 months

Hi Mommy, it's perfectly ok. Fed is best (: