Ok, Do you hate your MIL? Did she pushed you when you were pregnant? Did she nearly dropped your child several times because she doesn't know how to carry him? Did she still come over every few days unannounced despite hints and confronting her. Does she acts that she treats you well in front of your husband and a devil behind the back? Does she snatches your child away from you and walk faraway despite the dangers? Yes! That's my MIL! Lets share yours!

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Eeeks! That sounds horrible! I hope you have told someone or the authorities about all the abuse! Everything else seems typical of a "monster-in-law" and tolerable to a certain extent but pushing you and dropping your child -- that's abuse! I hope my MIL will never be that way but a few weeks ago she did make me really upset by saying that she hoped her son will not turn into a "terrorist" after marrying me ;( She comes from a part of a world that believes that being muslim equals to being a terrorist :(

Baca lagi
8y ago

She should not have said such things, its wrong and abusive. Be Strong and we will go through it together!

I am sorry to hear about your MIL. Stay Strong!