2M22Days Baby milk intake per day

Hi momma and Daddy, Does anyone share with me How many formula milks do your baby drink per day? My baby is currently 2 month and 22 days. Going to 3 months soon, and her milk intake in one day is around 850-1000ml She drinks every 1.5- 2 hours 😵‍💫😵‍💫 Her weight is about 5.5kg. Brand of the formula: frieolac AR Is she considered overfeeding? This week she became more fussy and didn't want to sleep in the daytime. And she always shows that she is not enough to drink, so angry when every time she finishes her milk 😅 Must wake up after burping, even fall asleep also sleep around 30-1 hour only… I'm thinking of increasing her milk intake to 130ml. See can last for every 3 hours or not, that's really tight if drink every 2 hours, I don't have enough time to do anything. #advicepls #advicemommies #FormulaFedBabies #formulaadvice

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

We had the same problem here 😂. I just follow my baby demand every 2 hour. You can increasing her milk intake and monitor if she puke or not after feeding. If yes, back to her normal intake. We can do this mommy! 🤍

3mo ago

Let her try 130ml but also wake up and request milk at 2.5 hours 🥹 3 days finished one tin Ar. One month of spending 1k for formula only…

Post reply imageGIF

Same here ! My baby 4oz / 5oz every 2 hours. Give him pacifier but not work it 😂 I think November babies are same 🤣

3mo ago

Yea,I bought three pacifiers, got Philip, he and she she rejected all… 🥹