Don’t know how to feel

Hi all, this may be an odd question but I’m actually wondering how to deal with this. I just gave birth 2 weeks ago and am staying with my in laws. They are very nice, but I have no privacy... they come in to my room as and when - this I still can accept. But the situation is - my sister in law doesn’t stay with us and keeps coming over at 8+am in the morning just to carry my baby. She comes to my room and just carries my baby. I can’t even have morning time with her. She carries my baby more than I carry her...help. It’s honestly annoying me because we don’t get along and only after I gave birth to a girl, (she’s always wanted a girl but it didn’t happen, she has boys) she’s been coming over as though it’s ok to just pick up my baby and cradle her for hours. I don’t want my husband to get caught in the middle as well. How do I handle this? I feel like shifting out 😭

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

just tell your hub you need some time with baby would appreciate to respect each other you will bring baby out when you are ready and not coming into the room

Lock the door. It's really rude to just barge in to someone's room w/o knocking so lock the door.