11 weeks 3 days

Hi...is it normal if after we make love with husband...kluar diacharge warna kuning...i already consult with my doctor...she said..its ok to make love with the husband..but need to stop if bleeding but right now...im not bleeding..but kluar diacharge warna kuning..is it normal?

3 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

discharge kuning not a big issue. but still kalau warna kuning it means you have infection. so you need to see doc for them to take your sample and run test to check what type of infection you are having. they will give medicine that ia safe to take during pregnancy. not a major issue but you still need to treat before your baby come out. cause when they come out, they no longer have the protective bubble (air ketuban) to protect them from any infection. restrain yourself from sex first cause your husband can get infected as well. he might need to be treated as well.

Baca lagi
VIP Member

Kalau kuning I pun ada after kita bersama suami. Samada dia punya sperm yang keluar balik atau pun kita punya keputihan. I buat urine test jugak but Alhamdulillah takde apa serious. Maybe you boleh bagitahu doc tu pasal ni untuk next checkup nanti

Better to wait at least 20 weeks, my doctor is strongly against it in first trimester