night feed

NOAH my baby is 3 month and i still set an alarm to feed him every night. but he sometimes choose to sleep than eat. sometimes refuse to eat coz he is sleepy. should i just let him sleep until he wake up when his hungry or should i wake him harder then feed him? he gaining weight normal.

night feed
20 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Same with me.. My son 3m too.. I talk to my doctor... My doctor suggest that i need to breastfeeding regularly at daylights... 2hour once breastfeed .... let him take a nap at least 5 time during day... And play with him when he wake up.... After 8pm dont play with him.. Avoid eye contact..... Let him play by himself... . Let him know different between day and night.... During night just breastfeed only when he wake up...now almost 2 weeks my son have the same schedule for sleep feed and awake... Its easy for me to do housework and rest😊

Baca lagi

I only feed my baby when she demand for it. Alhamdulillah she gain weight perfectly.

2w ago

same 😌😌

Ohh... My baby will feed even when she is sleeping. Shes on bottle btw. I just push it inside her mouth when she is sleeping and she will suck as if she is awake. Sometimes she wont. But when i softly tap her cheek, she will continue

my baby also like this. she will slept on 10pm, then wake up for milk around 6am. I tried to wake her up on 3a.m. but she doenst want to drink. she chose to sleep. I think its normal. as long as we fed her regularly during day time. mine is every 2 hours during day time.

Just let him sleep until he wake up when his hungry.. your baby same age with my baby i already ask doctor .. 😘 dont worry he will wakeup max 6 hrs after that he will hungry .. before he sleep feed him first 😁

VIP Member

You can feed him as much as he want. Then let him burp after feeding him 1st, then lay him down.

same as my daughter. Sometimes she sleeps 5hours straight. i asked my paed, and she says its okay to let baby sleep. They got deep sleep also

let him sleep till he awake. Baby will gain weight when he have good sleep. After he awake then feed him will be better way 😊

Same with my baby, after nap at 12+am he sleep until tomorrow morning🙂

Better let him sleep. Or set the alarm gap longer at night.