night feed

NOAH my baby is 3 month and i still set an alarm to feed him every night. but he sometimes choose to sleep than eat. sometimes refuse to eat coz he is sleepy. should i just let him sleep until he wake up when his hungry or should i wake him harder then feed him? he gaining weight normal.

night feed
57 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Same with me.. My son 3m too.. I talk to my doctor... My doctor suggest that i need to breastfeeding regularly at daylights... 2hour once breastfeed .... let him take a nap at least 5 time during day... And play with him when he wake up.... After 8pm dont play with him.. Avoid eye contact..... Let him play by himself... . Let him know different between day and night.... During night just breastfeed only when he wake up...now almost 2 weeks my son have the same schedule for sleep feed and awake... Its easy for me to do housework and rest😊

Baca lagi

Sis, at 3 months old dia dah memang sepatutnya STTN. Dia dah develop his own circadian rhythm especially sleep cycle. His bodily function runs smoothly. Currently my baby 2 months 10 days has his own poop time and he also sleeps 6-7 hours straight . Tidur tepat 9:30PM. All this happens Every day since last week. Before he sleeps memang dia susu kaw kaw. Congrats sis. You can sleep well now 😂

Baca lagi
3w ago

anak sis berapa bulan bagi solid food?

I only feed my baby when she demand for it. Alhamdulillah she gain weight perfectly.

4w ago

Asal sama dengnn anak sy minum satu oz jeeeee

I’ve been refer this matter to our pediatrician. The doctor had advised, let baby demand to be fed. At certain age, baby will undergo sleep through. As my daughter, she been sleeping from 9 pm till 7 am (10 hours) without wake up in the middle of the night for feeding. However, as she wakes up she will cry for milk.. now my daughter nearly 4 month. As long as your baby gain weight and healthy, that should be fine.

Baca lagi

td baru jumpa PSP.anak sy last susu jam 10mlm n jam 5am bru die bgn semula untuk susu.tp yang sy perasa bile die susu jam 5am, perut die ada bunyi n selepas susu die akan langsung muntah.. so sy ckp kt PSP tu sy akan kejut anak jam 2am utk susu n bile sy susu jam 5am die x muntah dah. PSP ckp betul cara tu.jgn bg perut anak kosong terlalu lama nanti masuk agin.. anak sy baru nk masuk 4 bln..

Baca lagi
1y ago

Sekali minum brp ozs anak sis tu ?

Ohh... My baby will feed even when she is sleeping. Shes on bottle btw. I just push it inside her mouth when she is sleeping and she will suck as if she is awake. Sometimes she wont. But when i softly tap her cheek, she will continue

anak i pun siang hari dia akan minta susu setiap 2 jam tapi malam sebelum tidur dia akan minta susu kaw kaw, pukul 10 dia dah tidur, dalam pukul 2 kekadang dia akan minta susu, kekadang tak minta, pukul 5 pagi dia wajib akan minta susu. tapi selepas susu dia akan tidur balik. pukul 7 pagi dia akan bangun dah sebab dia tahu ayah dengan mak dia kerja 😊

Baca lagi

on night ,no need to wake up the baby to breastfeed because they need enough sleep for brain development and healthy growth. Unless during the day, he doesn't breastfeed but chooses to sleep, as mum needs to be woken up baby from sleep . If baby chooses to nap during the day for a long time, BMI he won't be attractive . SO mommy don't worry ya

Baca lagi
VIP Member

You can feed him as much as he want. Then let him burp after feeding him 1st, then lay him down.

Let him sleep.. Only feed when he awake (that mean he's hungry). At this age they can sleep longer & can different day & night.. That why he sleep deeply at night. As long as you nursing him more in day than night, no need to worry for him sleep. Gaining weight normal & having pee & poop pattern normal is also sign of enough feeding.

Baca lagi