Chinese name for bb girl

Any nice Chinese name for bb girl? i am a Chinese, don't know how to choose Chinese name for my unborn baby girl

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

If there’s a family middle or first name to follow, usually it’s nice to find a name that matches that family name in sound. Like for example, the family name my dad chose for his lineage is “洳”. So my name is “洳嫣”. And my sister’s is “洳镇”. I hear the pin yin “yan” or “Ling” is quite popular.

If you don't believe in feng shui, the following link might be useful for you. https://sg.theasianparent.com/singapore-chinese-names?utm_medium=web&utm_source=search&utm_campaign=elastic

Super Mum

For me i prefer name that sounds nice and with Chinese characters that are easy to write. Eg. 卉、昕、希、文、妃、宁。

Super Mum

We choose the pronunciation we like. Followed by the characters. Coz u want ur girl’s name to sound nice when ppl call her.

VIP Member

Mine got calculated by fengshui master and I chose the one I like the most among the rest provided to me: 涵琋 ❤️

We got our girl’s Chinese name from temple. According to her birth date, time and parents.. was given few names to choose..

5y ago

We went to Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple @ Arumugam Road. $120 back in 2017

Get a feng shui master to calculate the chinese name! The number of strokes in chinese characters is very important!

Let me know what do you have in mind, perhaps I can suggest. EG, related to gracious? Happiness?

VIP Member

Hi the best way would be to consult a "master" or simply Google which was what we did( :

VIP Member

I asked my mil to choose cause im also chinese but idk how to choose chinese name 🤣