Baby bottles recommendation.

Need some advice on newborn baby bottles. What brand works for newborns? Thank you in advance!

60 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I bought Tommee Tippee, Avent & Pigeon, my newborn chose Pigeon. I can't change to other bottle brand because she won't drink the milk from other bottles except for Pigeon

VIP Member

I was using pigeon but it made my baby colic-ky and alot of spit up(was using anti-colic teats) but since his 2nd month we have been using hegen and it helped me alot!

VIP Member

I'm getting hegen. Don't buy too much of the same brand at one go as every babies have different preference. Let them try first which is their preferred choice.

Super Mum

Just to share. My kids use pigeon brand for bottles and steriliser ecause the after sales service for exchange is at kallang area so not too far for me. I

VIP Member

Bought a few brands to trial and error ( Tommy , Avent, pigeon, Dr brown ). LO prefers pigeons and Dr brown compared to Tommy and Avent.

VIP Member

I was using Tommee tippee till my girl turned super colicky and that’s when I swapped to pigeon. Reduced spit up too!

I tried avent and baby don’t likes it. I switch to Pigeon and he’s fine w it. So it’s really try and error

My two kids are using pigeon PPSU. Other bottles like Medela Calma and Philips Avent were rejected 😅

Super Mum

I used mam for my twins. Then avent for my newborn. Mam is troublesome coz there are many parts.

I use dr brown all the way for my 1st born and new born which I just gave birth last week!