Hi , need to rant and need a listening ear.. I’m a SAHM with absolutely no help .. have two children ages 4 & 2. My hubby just told me that he has accepted a job task to go overseas for 1 week. Which means that I’m gg to be left alone to take care of housework and Children and sending n fetching of kids etc all by myself . I have no other help . I don’t know why but my heart is v unhappy why my hubby can just accept job task that require him to go overseas n leave me alone to take care of everything every day in his absence . I know some ppl may say it is only 1 week .. just be happy that my hubby can get a break overseas from Kids and all but I Jus cannot feel happy for him .. I feel why he never consult me first before accepting the overseas work task . He only informed me , “ second week of nov I’m gg on a work trip overseas .” I’m feeling really upset :( he always tell me since I’m a SAHM, I should handle everything at home since I didn’t bring income home. So maybe he don’t see the need to consult me or ask me if I can cope alone :(

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hope he buys u a good present when he returns.