My kids are getting tired of the same ol' sinigang recipe. Any advice on how to make it more fun? Unusual sinigang recipes, please!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I tried sinigang at an international student gathering in my university in Sweden but I think it wasn't the traditional kind. I compared the one I tasted with recipes online and the girl who made it definitely made some changes probably because the ingredients weren't as easily availale here. Instead of taro or "gabi", she used sweet potato and instead of pork, she used chicken. I don't have a reference of tasting the traditional sinigang (yet) but the modifed stew still had its star ingredient, tamarind and it was really good. Perhaps you can try?

Magbasa pa

Natakam ako bigla. 🀀Lahat poba mommy naluto niyo na? 😫 Sinigang na bisukol/suso. Hehe. (Kaso baka di nila matipuhan). :///

Sinigang na maya maya/salmon using lots of green mangoes and adding banana buds. You can add ginger as well.

VIP Member

Sinigang sa bayabas or bulanglang. Namiss ko na to since tagal ko na di umuuwi sa amin.

Red sinigang po may tomato sauce.

Sinigang with dried rosemary

TapFluencer

i love sinigang corned beef

Sinigang na corned beef.

Try to put broccoli

😊