My friend gives her two year old son homeopathic medicines each time he has a fever, cough or cold. Are these medicines safe? Can I give it to my daughter as well?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

By all means, take your child to a qualified homeopath for treatment. Homeopathics are extremely safe, cause no side effects and no iatrogenic diseases. Homeopathy is also very effective. Here are a few of the 100's of studies showing that: seasonal allergic rhinits (Ludtke & Wiesenauer, 1997, and Taylor et.al., 2000); upper respiratory tract infections and allergies (Bornhoft et.al., 2006), upper respiratory tract diseases including otitis media (Bellavite et. al., 2006). An 8-year-long German study showed significant improvement in children treated homeopathically for skin conditions and recurring upper and lower respiratory infections (Witt et.al., 2008).

Read more

Homeopathic medicines are safe as not only many of my friends give to their kids but I too have given my daughter homeopathic medicines when she was three-year-old. She had severe constipation, and initially we gave her laxatives, but happen to know that laxatives are not good, as one becomes dependent on them. So, we opted for homeopathic treatment and after sometime, she no longer had constipation. Thankfully, we gave her homeopathic medicines for three-four months and her system was fine. http://www.poison.org/articles/2014-mar/homeopathic-medications

Read more

homeopathy medicines are very safe and have no side effects at all. however, for the medicines to have the desired effect, it is important you visit a qualified homeopath who can diagnose the condition properly. there are certain homeopathy medicines that can be used without consulting each time, but for initial use, get these noted down from your practitioner so that you can keep them with you at all times for your baby.

Read more

i have used homeopathy medicines for myself as well as for both my kids and there have never been any side effects. the best part about these is that, as Chetna mentioned, your body does not get dependent on them. it actually helps to cure your system so that the root cause of the health issue is taken care of and is treated.

Read more

thanks