Do I need to consult a doctor before giving homeopathic medicine to my two year old daughter?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t trust anyone it’s sad When your boyfriend is having love affairs with your best friend, i noticed my boyfriend is get too much closer with my friend Peter, my boyfriend chats now in private, her calls are in secret and he changed he phone password, I was wondering what going wrong, on till my sister introduced me to [email protected] who help me to hack my boyfriend phone a need to touch her phone, in less than 27 hours after her phone was finally hacked, her messages coming into my phone instantly. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

As a rule, make sure to always consult a doctor before giving any type of medicine to your child, whether homeopathy or otherwise. once your doctor suggests the homeopathy medicines, you can ask for a general list of medicines you can keep and administer to your child when required, without the need to visit the doc each time. they generally give you some common medicines and dosage that you can keep handy.

Read more

There maybe differing opinions on this, but I have been using homeopathy for kids for my kids for the past 6 years. It worked wonders with my daughter's allergies. However I did get my doctor's ok first as her allergies were due to dust and not one that could cause an anaphylactic shock. So in my opinion, do get the green light from your doctor.

Read more

while homeopathy medicines are safe, you should always consult a qualified professional who can diagnose the condition properly. this is important especially for babies and younger children, just to make sure that they get the right medicine and dosage.

Absolutely! Homeopathy is quite safe and has no side effects as such, but consult a reputed practitioner before putting anything in your baby's mouth as they are really sensitive.

thanks

♥♥

yes

♥️