My ex hubby has requested for more days with our daughter. She goes stays over with him one night a week. I am not comfortable with that. Can I say no? What happens if he insists?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

L̳i̳f̳e̳ ̳h̳a̳s̳ ̳t̳a̳u̳g̳h̳t̳ ̳m̳e̳ ̳s̳o̳ ̳m̳a̳n̳y̳ ̳l̳e̳s̳s̳o̳n̳s̳.̳ ̳N̳o̳ ̳m̳a̳t̳t̳e̳r̳ ̳h̳o̳w̳ ̳g̳o̳o̳d̳,̳ ̳h̳u̳m̳b̳l̳e̳ ̳a̳n̳d̳ ̳h̳o̳n̳e̳s̳t̳ ̳y̳o̳u̳ ̳a̳r̳e̳ ̳t̳o̳ ̳t̳h̳e̳m̳ ̳t̳h̳a̳t̳ ̳d̳o̳e̳s̳n̳’̳t̳ ̳m̳e̳a̳n̳ ̳t̳h̳a̳t̳ ̳t̳h̳e̳y̳ ̳w̳i̳l̳l̳ ̳t̳r̳e̳a̳t̳ ̳y̳o̳u̳ ̳t̳h̳e̳ ̳s̳a̳m̳e̳ ̳w̳a̳y̳.̳ ̳I̳ ̳m̳a̳r̳r̳i̳e̳d̳ ̳m̳y̳ ̳h̳u̳s̳b̳a̳n̳d̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳a̳l̳m̳o̳s̳t̳ ̳f̳i̳v̳e̳ ̳y̳e̳a̳r̳s̳ ̳n̳o̳w̳ ̳w̳i̳t̳h̳ ̳n̳o̳ ̳i̳d̳e̳a̳ ̳t̳h̳a̳t̳ ̳h̳e̳ ̳w̳a̳s̳ ̳c̳h̳e̳a̳t̳i̳n̳g̳ ̳o̳n̳ ̳m̳e̳.̳ ̳I̳ ̳n̳o̳t̳i̳c̳e̳d̳ ̳s̳o̳m̳e̳ ̳c̳h̳a̳n̳g̳e̳s̳ ̳i̳n̳ ̳h̳i̳s̳ ̳c̳h̳a̳r̳a̳c̳t̳e̳r̳ ̳a̳n̳d̳ ̳I̳ ̳d̳e̳c̳i̳d̳e̳d̳ ̳t̳o̳ ̳c̳o̳n̳f̳i̳d̳e̳ ̳i̳n̳ ̳a̳ ̳f̳r̳i̳e̳n̳d̳ ̳w̳h̳o̳ ̳i̳n̳t̳r̳o̳d̳u̳c̳e̳d̳ ̳m̳e̳ ̳t̳o̳ ̳a̳ ̳h̳a̳c̳k̳e̳r̳ ̳w̳h̳o̳s̳e̳ ̳n̳a̳m̳e̳ ̳i̳s̳ ̳T̳h̳o̳m̳a̳s̳.̳ ̳T̳h̳i̳s̳ ̳g̳u̳y̳ ̳d̳i̳d̳ ̳a̳ ̳w̳o̳n̳d̳e̳r̳f̳u̳l̳ ̳a̳n̳d̳ ̳p̳e̳r̳f̳e̳c̳t̳ ̳j̳o̳b̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳m̳e̳ ̳b̳y̳ ̳h̳a̳c̳k̳i̳n̳g̳ ̳h̳i̳s̳ ̳p̳h̳o̳n̳e̳ ̳c̳a̳l̳l̳ ̳l̳o̳g̳,̳ ̳f̳a̳c̳e̳b̳o̳o̳k̳ ̳m̳e̳s̳s̳e̳n̳g̳e̳r̳ ̳m̳e̳s̳s̳a̳g̳e̳s̳,̳ ̳p̳h̳o̳n̳e̳ ̳m̳e̳s̳s̳a̳g̳e̳s̳,̳ ̳w̳h̳a̳t̳s̳a̳p̳p̳,̳ ̳S̳k̳y̳p̳e̳,̳ ̳d̳a̳t̳a̳b̳a̳s̳e̳ ̳a̳n̳d̳ ̳s̳o̳ ̳o̳n̳.̳ C̳L̳O̳U̳D̳G̳E̳E̳K̳S̳Y̳N̳C̳@̳G̳M̳A̳I̳L̳.̳C̳O̳M̳

Read more
Post reply image

I know he is the father of the child and if I put myself in your situation I would have let my daughter stay with her father. But again, there is a trust factor involved. I mean though it is for sure that because of world turning in to a bad bad place, one would hesitate sending the kid to the father's place, but then we cannot generalise the whole thing and because of few bad people cannot deprive daughter of her father's love. Even though I understand everything that a father might be going through, I still feel that especially for night stays, one must not allow the daughter to go. Else, you must be knowing your husband well, and would know what kind of person he is, and how good is his character, so you are the best judge. And if you hesitate then you should not send your daughter for night stays. If he insists then you can tell him that if staying is all he wants with the daughter then he can stay at your home for the night. And if that is not possible, then send your help along with the daughter, so that she is around all the time with the baby. This is if he insists on taking the daughter for sleepover. You can also insist that you would feel quite relaxed if he takes your help along as she would in your absence would take care of her little things like, changing clothes, making her bath, pee, poop, eating etc. Or if not all these things, then just for being around your daughter.

Read more

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴘʏ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜱᴘʏ ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ. ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘʏ ᴀᴘᴘꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ꜰᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ HACKMART242@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ REMOTE ACCESS MOBILE SERVICE. ᴀ ᴄᴇʟʟ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴜɴꜱ ᴏɴ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱᴍᴀʀᴛᴘʜᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇᴛꜱ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴘʏ ᴛᴏᴏʟ ʜᴇʟᴘꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ’ꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴇɴꜱᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪɢɪᴛᴀʟ ꜰᴏᴏᴛᴘʀɪɴᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴘʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ.]..

Read more

🅸🅵 🆈🅾🆄 🅽🅴🅴🅳 🆃🅾 🅷🅰🅲🅺 🅸🅽🆃🅾 🅰🅽🆈 🅿🅷🅾🅽🅴 🅾🆁 🅲🅾🅼🅿🆄🆃🅴🆁, 🅼🅾🅽🅸🆃🅾🆁 🆂🅾🅼🅴🅾🅽🅴’🆂 🅲🅾🅼🅼🆄🅽🅸🅲🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽🆂 🅻🅸🅺🅴 🅲🅰🅻🅻🆂 🆃🅴🆇🆃, 🆆🅷🅰🆃🆂🅰🅿🅿 🆃🆆🅸🆃🆃🅴🆁, 🆂🅽🅰🅿🅲🅷🅰🆃, 🅵🅰🅲🅴🅱🅾🅾🅺, 🅳🅰🆃🅰🅱🅰🆂🅴, 🅳🅴🅻🅴🆃🅴 🆁🅴🅲🅾🆁🅳, 🅼🅾🅽🅸🆃🅾🆁🅸🅽🅶 🅴🅼🅿🅻🅾🆈🅴🅴🆂, 🅼🅾🅽🅸🆃🅾🆁🅸🅽🅶 🆈🅾🆄🆁 🆂🅿🅾🆄🆂🅴’🆂 🅲🅷🅴🅰🆃🅸🅽🅶 🅰🅲🆃🅸🆅🅸🆃🅸🅴🆂, 🅸🅼🅿🆁🅾🆅🅴 🅲🆁🅴🅳🅸🆃 🆂🅲🅾🆁🅴, 🆁🅴🆃🆁🅸🅴🆅🅴 🅾🆁 🆂🅿🆈 🅾🅽 🆈🅾🆄🆁 🅿🅰🆁🆃🅽🅴🆁🆂 🆆🅷🅰🆃🆂🅰🅿🅿, 🆃🅴🆇🆃, 🅿🅷🅾🅽🅴, 🅴🅼🅰🅸🅻🆂, 🅱🅰🅽🅺 🅰🅲🅲🅾🆄🅽🆃 🅰🅽🅳 🅼🅰🅽🆈 🅼🅾🆁🅴. 🅲🅻🅾🆄🅳🅶🅴🅴🅺🆂🆈🅽🅲@🅶🅼🅰🅸🅻.🅲🅾🅼 🆆🅷🅰🆃🆂🅰🅿🅿: +1 213 631- 9542

Read more
Post reply image

I’m probably not the only who’ll love to keep a tab on my loved ones, knowing what he does on his phone and PC as well as his social media activities. Well I met the only reliable hacker/private investigator ([email protected]).. who handles such jobs with precision. Surprisingly, he offered me a 24-hours total refund if I find his services unsatisfactory but he delivered way more than I expected. I’ll gladly list a couple of services he offers, Tracking GPS location ,Call Recordings,Call Logs Retrieval,Incoming calls restriction Remotely accessing SMS ,Genuine Software cracking,Game hacking and cracking,Keylogging Remote device control,Calendar Monitoring,Remote email spying,Internet Usage Monitoring Message retrievals, whats app message retrieval, iTunes message retrieval, Facebook message retrieval, instagram, snap chat message and story retrieval, etc Intercepting Instant Messages: Whats app Spy, Viber Spy, Facebook Spy, Skype Spy, Hangouts Spy,Result and Grades modification; University, high school, professional schools, etc– Phone and PC bugging, Ambient Recording: Live listen and record voice surrounding phones,USSD Control commands. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Nowadays, the prime concern of most of the parents is why their children are always found indulged in their mobile screens all the time. Parents’ concern is quite obvious due to the changing behavior of the children and daily online scams, we see around. Now the problem is- “how to Spy Children WhatsApp Messages and cell phone activities secretly”. Parents actually want a magic wand that can help them track children's WhatsApp messages workout her knowing? Google search Hackmart support on your mobile device browser or PC to learn more about their spying features and to know that it is now possible to look into your kid’s cell phone from anywhere-anytime without touching it. Now, you might be thinking that how is it possible with monitoring software? WWW. HACKMART.ORG,...,

Read more

With the advancement in spy techniques and evolving technology, It is now easy for the parents to spy on their teen’s phone. A remote child monitoring software works in a very stealthy manner. You just have to simply set up the remote access dashboard access on the mirrors phone which hardly requires 2-3 hours for a complete clone, That’s it. After getting the access link set up on your phone, the software retrieves the data from the target mobile and sends it to the dashboard of the observer or parents. Parents will get detailed information about their child- where s/he is wandering, with whom s/he is chatting, which sort of sites s/he visits, etc. All this information is possible with the distinct features of the spy software. WWW. HACKMART.ORG.)

Read more

You have known your ex well, so if you trust him with your daughter then you can send her. But as you mentioned that you are not comfortable with it, then I think you should say no. I don't know but personally I am very skeptical, and had I been in your position I would have to think very hard to make the final decision. And it would have entirely depended upon how much I trust him with my daughter. If I had full faith in him and trust that my daughter would be safe with him as much as she is with me only then I would have allowed him to take her. So, more than anyone else you will have to ask yourself this question that how safe you feel your daughter would be with him. And whatever will be your answer would reflect in your decision. a

Read more

INFIDELITY and TRUST issues has always been a major problem in most RELATIONSHIPS and MARRIAGE. The best way to clarify such issues without the consent of your partner is to reach out to HACKMART. All he asked for was her phone number and in about 5 hours. I was provided with full access to everything on the phone (call logs, text messages , voice and video recordings, location). I was lucky to see every of her secret affairs and hidden conversations. I found out she had a relationship with her colleague at work for the past 4 months. It worked perfect. - Hackmart242@gmail. com (WWW. HACKMART. ORG)

Read more

When it come to hacking, I know of a vary good hacker that can help you with any types of hacking services, either phone or computer, my husbands was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to this ethical hacker and decided to given him a try, the result was incredible because all my cheating husband text messages email Facebook and even phone conversation was wired directly to my cellphone, [email protected] helped me put a round the clock monitoring on his and I got concrete evidence of his escapades. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image