My 4th wedding anniversary is coming up soon. Any ideas for a great way to celebrate? I love unique ideas and not just the usual fine dining dinner and movie.

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you have the time to travel, I would definitely look into a weekend away somewhere. It'd be great to explore a new destination together! Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia are all doable in a weekend/long weekend :)

if u are into arty stuff, there's pottery and canvas painting. the new one is sneaker shoes painting. if u want sth more challenging, try silver jewellery making. or even go for a couple's dance lesson.

go for ice skating if accessible, or nearby island for a beach break, or camping somewhere. basically - try 'adventure' this time. let us know what you finally try on this anniversary :)

It would be great to take a mini honey moon. Somewhere near-by like Bali or Phuket. It will be a nice time to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life and everyday problems

Maybe you could recreate your first date! Think of what you guys did during your first date and try your best to recreate that. I'm sure it'll be fun!

Be unpredictable! Plan something your other half will never expect the 2 of you doing it. Haha

Bintan or Bali are pretty good to look into at this time of the year.

thanks

TapFluencer

Ifly experience?