P1 Registration

Hi mummys need help on this. My boy will be in p1 nxt year so registration are in july. My worries is currently child is under share custody so care n control is under me the father likely will come to terms that boy will be schooling near to me . So i saw that both parents ic have to be provided, so do i give them my ex spouse ic or my current spouse? Also does my ex spouse have to he there as well during the registration?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just keep the documents properly... Like copy of your ex spouse IC, Divorce final judgement etc. You will find that on and off on different matters you might need them. Quite annoying but for the convenience just keep them in one corner in case you need.

For my experience, I’m divorced unmarred at that time my Son went into primary 1 which is 3 years ago. I have the care and control and the Father don’t need to be there. I have input his Father as the 2nd parent.

5y ago

Yup. Still have to input him as the 2nd parent. But I inform them not to contact him

TapFluencer

Best to check with school. My experience was registering for my Son by myself. I did provide the IC of his father as other parent

Only one parent needs to be there. Best to check with school general office on whose name to input.

VIP Member

Do confirm with the office but generally only one parent needs to be there during registration.

VIP Member

Hi... I suggest you check with the school general office. They should be able to advise.