can baby shower at evening?

Hi mummy, do you shower baby twice in a day? Do you bath baby at evening time? What time is best at evening?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In our humid weather, I bathed my kids twice when they were babies. Morning just after their feed and evening just before their last feed around 7 plus. They will feel more comfortable if you bathe them before bed. Just make sure the water is not too cold. You will want to smell a nice smelling baby in the night too :-)

Read more

We only bath him in the morning at around 11am. After tat evening time wipe body only. Till around 6 mths then bath twice per day. According to my mil, better to bath before sunset so that he would nt catch a cold

When still a baby, don’t sweat much, so bath in the morning and wipe down in the evening. Now toddler already run and sweat more, will shower twice a day.

TapFluencer

I bathed my baby twice. Once in the morning and once at night around 6-7pm with warm water. Baby will feel more comfortable with bath before bedtime

I think twice a day might dry out the baby skin but if you really want try not to use with soap for the other time

Better to shower baby in the morning, In the evening you can get lightly sponge or clean with wipes

Not too late so won't fall sick cos might catch a cold. Wipe baby and powder him.

Super Mum

Bathe in the morning around 10am and just wipe down in the evening around 5pm.

I bathe baby when at around 10+. When sun is out. Night time just wipe down.

VIP Member

When baby was a newborn, bathe in the morning n wipe down in the evening.