How to wipe down baby

Hi mummies, i read alot of mummies only shower their baby in the morning and wipe down in the evening. How do i wipe down baby? Do i wet a cloth and wipe over the whole body and use cotton balls for the face ? Or ? #firsttimemom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cotton balls for the face, neck folds and bottom when my baby was 1-4months. Now I use hand&mouth wipe for her mouth, neck, chest and hands. Cotton balls for bottom. When she perspires a lot, I wipe her body using warm water and wash clothes, else I will use hand&mouth wet to wipe her arms and legs. So it depends on how you wanna do it. No right or wrong

Read more

For me, I get a small tub of warm water, pump baby soap twice into the water then use hankerchief and wipe starting from top to bottom (face to leg). Just rinse the hankerchief with the tub of water whenever you feel that the hanky is “dirty”.

I use cotton balls for face and neck folds. Then use washcloth dipped in warm water for the rest of the body, wipe from top to bottom.

I use two hanky, first hanky start from face, then head and the rest of the body. Second hanky for butt and PP.

I use hanky from top to bottom