How many weeks/ months do I bathe baby in evening?

My baby is almost 3 months now. I’ve been bathing him in the morning since birth. At what age do I change it to evening? Also, any mummies have tips on bathing babies? Mine kicks and moves a lot in the baby bath tub so I’m having difficulty bathing his back 🥲

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Up to your personal preference and schedule. My baby is 5.5m and showers around 7pm ~ 8pm when her dad is back from work > drink milk > sleeps around 9 I don’t sleep train so she pretty much just sings herself to sleep (with the ooohhh ahhhh) or just snuggle her blanket and she’ll sleep. We are using bath tub nets which she absolutely sits on it like as tho she’s suntanning. (Also depends on what tub you’re using.) https://shopee.sg/product/159849735/3850334382?smtt=0.18947-1655432817.9

Read more

My baby is 3months old now. I always bathe her every morning at like 7-8am. Then in the evening at 6-7pm if we don’t go out. But if we go out and comes home at night, then I will bathe her once reach home. I will put Aveeno Baby lotion on her then the Minyak Telon oil to massage her body after every bath. So she’ll sleep much more comfortable and longer especially at night. Now she can sleep for 6hrs at least at night!

Read more

I bathe my baby at any time of the day when I'm free, sometimes morning sometimes night. No issue with baby, didn't fall sick either

do you use bath tub seats? why must change to evening though? my 7 month old showers at abt 5pm

I showered my kids twice a day when they are 3 months old onwards