10 Replies

Hi, mine too sometimes will laugh sometimes will cry. It depend what happen at school daytime for my children. If it's continuous you may want to check with the teacher if there's anything happen at school, or she had difficulty sleeping at school etc. From there u can assist ur princess and comfort her ❤️

Super Mum

May not be related to childcare, mine is happy in school but also wakes up crying sometimes at night. I think this age they start having nightmares and night terrors. We can't really do anything but comfort them when they cry :(

Super Mum

Does she cry in childcare? Otherwise could it possibly be because of the new adjustment that she’s feeling anxious. Good to accompany her for a few nights to see if it calms her down

That's wierd. I used books and pictures to communicate with my child about his feelings previously. He is also in N1. Maybe you can use this method to direct your child to tell her how she feels

Super Mum

Can also try to check in on the child with the teacher to see how they are doing OR speak to other parents to see if their child is experiencing the same thing

My daughter cry at the middle of the night too. She will scream and cry loudly non-stop. Every morning is like a war waking her up and getting ready to school

May be she couldn't bear new change... my son cried a lot at preschool. but after 2 weeks he became normal.

Mine went one half day. Next day cried so much and then fell sick for a week. Sigh~

Super Mum

There are some materials online or you can DM me and I can share with you.

Maybe LO is still getting use to school, don’t worry mummy!

maybe she's still adapting to school and feeling anxious?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles