15 Replies

Yes, I went to both Thomson Medical and Mt. Alvernia. Both had goodie bags for tour participant mommies. Do sign up if any of these are the hospitals your doc is delivering at. I do remember also that Mt. Alvernia tours are quite packed, so book way in advance if possible!

I think I had to book a month in advance for Mt. Alvernia? Because they only held tours once or twice a week? This was in Feb. I was about 30 weeks along then :)

Super Mum

I think shd go to see the hosp and most impt labour room. U don't want to go in during labour not knowing how it looks like. The labour process already is filled with many unknowns

VIP Member

Yes. I Glad I did! Please book the date for e tour. if you want to compare the room & rates. U will receive some freebies too! :)

VIP Member

Yes. It’s good to learnt about the facilities so that be more mentally prepared for ur delivery on actual day.

It’s best to go so you’ll have more choices as to where you would like to have your delivery

Yes, so far we visited mt alvernia and parkway east. There are some freebies too :)

uhh ok thank you!

VIP Member

Yes, it’s good to go to see the room types and facilities provided.

Super Mum

I didn’t go but mine was mount e and it’s good

Is good to go

Yup I went.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles