maternity tour mount alvernia

hello! did anyone managed to snag a maternity tour at mount alvernia this year? how long is it? and is the goodie bag good? 😂

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pondicherry Tourist Places - Find Most Attractive Places To Visit In Pondicherry Spin On Holiday is the most reputed Tour & Travel Agency in Noida. Pondicherry is the capital of the Union Territory of Puducherry and one of the most popular tourist destinations in South India. Sri Aurobindo Ashram and Auroville are places of interest. It is an ideal place for a seaside vacation. If you are planning a trip to Pondicherry, know about the best Pondicherry Tourist Places through Pondicherry tourism consultant. https://www.spinonholidays.com/places/pondicherry/

Read more
Post reply image

I manage to secure a slot with Mt A maternity tour when I was 32 weeks pregnant. It was very hard to get the slot via the website so my husband emailed in and told them about our situation. The goodie bag got all the necessities you need and the tour was fantastic. It’s very informative

I am not sure whether it is available with this pandemic situation.

All the slots are still full for March 😖

3y ago

Hi. It was also fullybooked when i tried booking for Feb, I called them to check if they can reserve a slot for me if there’s cancellation. Few days they called back to inform someone cancels so they gave the slot to me.

VIP Member

Good. Strongly recommend