14 Replies

VIP Member

yaolan is dangerous, I prefer the baby rocking chair, it can be use from baby until toddler, my baby sleeps in it at her first 2 months as she cannot lie flat, have to be reclined so she won't spit out the milk. I have tried both btw, for my 1st baby I use yaolan, she almost fell down when she was 7+ months, 2nd baby I use rocking chair, I feel more secure using it as it is not as high as yaolan and have a safety belt

Yaolan for sure! Rocker they will outgrow soon and is probably only good for them to sit in it not sleep . I find yaolan a better place for them to sleep than rocker because rocker cannot lie flat and feels hot. My baby and my nieces and nephews all sleep better with Yao lan

VIP Member

Depend how well ur baby adapt with it. My son slp thru till about 18 months go cc than self wean off rocker. But bad habit, as my girl slp on bed, she can slp for hours since young. My son cant 😭

I am my baby best rocker and yaolan. Haha. My hand hurts. A bath, a feed maybe can helps. Else you just need to pat and rock baby to sleep. But some time you may rock very long for baby to sleep.

If it is due to colic, neither will help a colic condition and baby will still be crying? I used neither. Just carry or babywear in a carrier or ringsling (most comfortable and suitable for mum n baby)

I am the human Yao Lan

Super Mum

For colic, give baby ridwater.. I had to put my LO in the rocker for a while too. But have transitioned to bed already. There are some rockers safe for infants. Yaolan.. babies can fall out

Neither worked for me. I had to carry all the way. Have you tried the baby colic massage? I did it and it's really effective, my life saver.

Tried Yaolan after act smart mom insisted for my colicky and cranky baby. No, didnt get better, instead he vomited everytime he got in there.

VIP Member

yaolan.. can use even when baby is bigger. But baby rocker nope. As baby grow fast and size of rocker might not be able to use ...

VIP Member

I still think it’s better to make them sleep in flat surface. Otherwise it’s difficult to make them sleep when outside

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles