can 1 month plus baby sleep yao lan?

Hi Mummies, can I put my one month plus baby in yaolan? To give her a better sleep...

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

No guideline would recommend it because of the risks of falling and suffocation. Many babies do fall asleep in yaolans because of the nice rocking motion. It’s great if you can train your baby early to sleep in the cot, but if you really must use the yaolan at all, then it’s strongly advisable to keep your eyes on baby at all times.

Read more

No 1 month is too small, put baby on baby bed. I only put baby in yaolan after 6 months. Just in case the baby net gets on her face and thd baby still cant move hands properly.

Can no problem. I do that to my son but I only let him sleep on it during day time, but he stopped sleeping in it around 7 months to 8 months

My suggestion is no. It’s very hard to wean off Yao lan. The more things u introduce, the more u need to wean off

TapFluencer

Yes. I gave my baby sleep yaolan when she 1 month old. When she deep sleep I will carry her put her on my bed.

what to do if the baby 1 month plus have a block nose cannot sleep properly what to do

what to do if the baby is having a blocknose