6 Replies

Hi mummy, I had similar issue as you. I couldn’t bring myself to cook because smelling of raw meat or raw eggs will make me gag. I couldn’t even bathe, brush my teeth, floss my teeth in peace without gagging. And My gag reflex was on overdrive towards my end of 1st trimester. But please remember to keep yourself hydrated and eat something. You can try sucking on ice cubes or drink cold water. On days when I have no appetite to eat, I’ll ask my hubby to help to buy some soup. If not you can ask the doctor for Diclectin. This helps with the nausea and vomiting.

Hi i have a same tablet with me and facing so much nausea and vomiting.. does it help with both? Doc prescribed two tablets before food at night.

Ask your gynae for dilectin.. I had severe puke in 1st preg so when I confirm 2nd preg, I took dilectin and it helps though still puke at times but not as severe as 1st preg. Smell peppermint oil as well...

Super Mum

Mine was really bad too. I couldn’t even tolerate water at some point. Medicine helped. Spicy food like curry made me less nauseated too sometimes

VIP Member

Please let your gynae knows. If it’s vv bad, they usually will prescribe some meds for you. You have to eat for your baby! You can’t starve

VIP Member

Best to consult your gynaecologist asap take care!

VIP Member

Same 😅

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles